Saturday, October 1, 2011

Help! How do you create a shopping cart style website that does not take payments?

I need it to be exactly like a shopping cart only that will not take payments (I want them to call me to finalize the order and I will take payment info over the phone, not via my website) I need it to be able to function the same as a shopping cart, so they can edit their order, and customers can print out their order, and something where I would receive an email with their order as well.


Thanks for your help!|||The easiest (and the cheapest) way would be to get hosting which includes one click install of osCommerce, and then just choose a theme that you like and customize it.





I recommend one of these http://www.webhostingtable.com





Fatcow has the best offer right now.


Their standard price is $88/year


but they have the 50% sale right now.





Disk space: Unlimited


Bandwidth: Unlimited


A Free domain name


Unlimited domains and subdomains





Price: $44/year





They're one of the oldest hosting companies, founded 1998, they're also one of the largest, currently hosting about 500,000 websites.


Their hosting plan includes a web builder, so you can create your site just by drag and drop (without any programming), or you could install osCommerce (easy, one click install from their control panel), choose a theme that you like, and start adding products.|||Refer to:





http://www.threehosts.com/business/1st





Hope thishelps.

No comments:

Post a Comment