Saturday, October 1, 2011

Should I start my xmas shopping this weekend?

I already know what I have to buy for this christmas. However, I want to save time and money (time does not equal money) this christmas. Should I start my xmas shopping this weekend or I should wait after Thanksgiving to do the shopping?|||The best day to shop to save money is Black Friday, which is early friday morning, the day after Thanksgiving. You can get a lot of the best deals from the big stores that you have learned to trust over the internet. Call or stop by your local stores and ask about their particular black friday. You might want to use a best friend or family member's address for shipping so your family won't see the presents too early.|||Yes definitely. Its better to get it done early . Because if you wait you might not get what your supposed to . And its also better to get it done early because then by the time its getting close to Christmas you wont have to worry about shopping and you can sit back and enjoy the Christmas spirit and feeling (:





Merry Christmas|||Check the stores and see when they're having sales. Go at that time.


Usually there are black friday sales, and thanksgiving day weekend sales so try around that time.|||Yes





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2xNk-9dc鈥?/a>|||Start shopping now! You'll be glad when your done, because you won't have to worry! :)|||Why not now? You will miss the mad scramble

No comments:

Post a Comment