Saturday, October 1, 2011

What company mystery does mystery shopping for JcPenny?

I want to find a mystery shopping company that gives shops for big department stores like JcPenny and Macy's. I do a lot of mystery shopping and I'm signed up for many sites but I have not found one that gives shops for department stores. Does anyone know a legit one? I will check the BBB so please don't give me scam ones.


And I do not work for a department store. I know I can't mystery shop places I work for.|||Companies like that dont usually use one specific agency, they will call local agencies if they are having problems at a local store. They also use their own employees to mystery shop at other branches. I worked for one big retailer that never used outside mystery shopping companies, we just sent employees, usually managers, from one region to travel to another region for a few days an mystery shop the stores there.


Look in your phone book for market research firms as big companies will work with Market Research companies who do more than mystery shop, but will also provide them with statistical research on the overall business and competitive market|||I think you might be able to find it at www.mysteryshops.webs.com

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment