Saturday, October 1, 2011

What vacation spot can I find luxury shopping as well as beach activities?

Trying to find a destination for my family who unfortunately have varying interests - my mom likes expensive shopping, my dad likes snorkelling. Expensive shopping ie: Chanel, LV, Fendi, etc.


Any chance such a place exists?


Thanks!|||Aruba has a high-end mall (Gucci, LV, Ferragamo) and lots of snorkeling (as well as other activities).|||Beaches/beach areas in Florida and/or California, USA. Renowned for high-end shopping as well as sun and fun.|||How about the French, Italian or Spanish Riviera?|||hey,





if you are planning a vacation then why dont u choose a deal which gives you some exceiting discounts and online coupons or cash backs. visit this site and you may find varied options for a perfect vacations for your family and yourself.





http://pennyful.com/Category-Travel%20an鈥?/a>

1 comment:



  1. This is really interesting, You’re a highly trained writer. I’ve joined with your feed and furthermore , count on witnessing the very good write-ups. Additionally, I’ve shared your websites with our social networks.

    Shop Casual Skirt Online

    ReplyDelete