Saturday, October 1, 2011

How different between male and female when it come to shopping a new car?

Any of you are salesperson and can tell me how different on how they shopping for brand new car? I am not talking about family or group of people buying car together, I am talking about one person on their own without anybody with them and their decision them self with their own single mind.





Any different for male and female when it come to choose and buy a new car.|||I would ask this in a different section...





Also, gender has nothing to do with shopping for a car. You go for a car that's reliable and what you can afford.|||Why would you pose this inquiry in a Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgendered room...I really don't think your question has ANY bearing on the subject matter of thius area..


Rachelle In High Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment