Saturday, October 1, 2011

What are some online shopping sites for teens?

I'm 14, and I'm looking for some back to school clothes. I live In a little city, I've been to all the stores, and I kind of want something new. What are some online shopping websites that target or have teen clothes?|||I'm 18 and I shop online a lot and my personal favorites are Karmaloop and Plndr. They're the cheapest places online for nice name brand clothes that I've found, like I've gotten $20 jeans, $15 sweatshirts and even $15 shoes. Plndr is members-only and is quite a bit cheaper but has less of a selection.



You can get up to an extra 20% off at both stores if you use repcode: STAPLER|||Xoxo Juniors Printed One Shoulder Dress is great choice to get. This dress is One shoulder dress.This dress would be perfect for almost any occasion - paired with nice heels for a night out or flats and a sweater for something more causal.








-|||if you are looking for teen clothing online, here is a listing of teen clothing online stores in canada:





http://www.cybershopping.ca/Canada_Teen_%26amp;_Youth_Clothes_Shops-495P1.html|||usc.co.uk


outfit have good stuff for boys and girls. they do like work clothes as well as casual so it looks smart for school


new look


mandm direct


designerwear.co.uk





hope this helps :)|||I love ebay!! It has everything you can think of !|||forever21.com


delias.com


nordstrom.com


charlotterusse.com


wetseal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment