Saturday, October 1, 2011

How much money will I need to go dress shopping?

I'm getting Confirmed in the Catholic Church this year and my sponser and I would like to go dress shopping on Saturday after the Confirmation Retreat. Our evening will consist of this:


Dress Shopping


Dinner


A little more dress shopping


Ice Cream





My dress budget is $75.00


About how much money do you think I'll need?|||Well if you have 75 for a dress you will probably need about 5 dollars for ice cream and for dinner it depends where you eat, if it's somewhere like a diner you will probably only need 10 - 15 dollars, but if it's somewhere nicer probably more. If it get's too expensive you could always eat before you go out, so that way you don't have to spend money on dinner as well.|||a dress like 50 dollors. get it on sale.|||maybe it's enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment