Saturday, October 1, 2011

How many times a month do you normally go grocery shopping?

I know everyone's household size is different. For a family of 4 we go every two weeks. How many times a month do you need to go grocery shopping, and what is the number in your household?|||4 times a month in my family|||about 6 times a month in all for a family of 4 as well.|||about 4 times a month for a family of 4|||4 people


every weekend|||It's just my boyfriend, our puppy and me. We're usually at the grocery store every weekend. Every other is big grocery shopping (2 times a month). I'm vegetarian so a lot of time I run out of fresh produce or forget something so I have to go again on the weekends in between. In the summer/spring we go to the farmer's market every saturday for produce, it's cheaper and nice to get outside and walking around.|||There are two in the household and I shop once a week. I find that I need to go that often to have fresh fruits, veggies, bread and milk. We don't eat a lot of processed foods, so things don't store that long.|||I seem to be at the grocery store all the time. Their are 2 of us, but you run out of things you want or need. I went to the store this morning because he wanted hard rolls and I ran out of olive oil.|||I go once a week, so about 4 times a month. Saturdays are always my grocery days. We have 4 in our home. I would go every couple of weeks however, I buy a lot of fresh produce and I'm always concerned about it rotting in my fridge.|||A few times a week.





We go different places to get certain stuff.





Like rice or heavy stuff at neighbourhood stores.


Vegs and meat at supermart.





Hypermart to check out for latest deals or new food items/products.

No comments:

Post a Comment